1. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND PAYMENTS
The client must have a valid IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT, DRIVING LICENCE, and CREDIT CARD. Legal persons shall pick up the vehicle after PAYING the PRE-PAYMENT, by submitting the ORDER FORM with the specification “car rental” and the period of rental stated. The order form covers any additional costs arising in addition to the basic rent paid after the pre-payment. Rental is not possible if the aforementioned conditions are not meet.
2. RENTED VEHICLE MAY BE OPERATED BY
- persons aged over 21 years who have a valid driving licence for two years at least.
- persons specified as driver or additional driver in the rental agreement.
3. RENTAL PERIOD
The minimum period of rental is 1 day (24h). If the renter is more than 60 minutes late, we will charge the renter for one more rental day.
4. DELIVERY, PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF OF VEHICLE
Delivery, pick-up and drop-off the vehicle is possible every working day from 8.00 to 17.00, Saturdays/Sundays from 8.00 to 12.00. In case of dropping off the vehicle outside the working time, without prior arrangement and additional payment, and without having a representative present, you are liable for the vehicle until the office officially opens. The renter undertakes to return the vehicle in the condition he/she received it in and in the agreed time and place.
On renting the vehicle, the following insurance is included:
- compulsory insurance
- CDW (collision damage waiver)
- TP (theft protection)
The financial responsibility of the renter in the event of damage or theft may be from 600€ – 1000€ depending on the vehicle type.
The renter is held financially responsible for damage under these conditions only if the guilt of a third party cannot be established and if the vehicle damage has been reported to the police. The renter is obliged to provide a statement in writing about the accident and damage. In the event of theft, the renter is held financially responsible under the above mentioned conditions only if the theft has been reported to the police and if the renter gives a written statement about the theft of the vehicle.
6. TOP Cover CDW (collision damage waiver) / TOP Cover TP (theft protection)
Customer can chooses TOP Cover CDW and TOP Cover TP, where responsibility in case of damaging event or theft reduces in whole.
Insurance does not cover damage to interior of the vehicle (damage done to the interior of the vehicle, not resulting from an accident, the renter has to pay in full), tyres, wheel rims, hub caps, and damage to chassis.
Irrespective of the insurance for the rented vehicle, the renter is liable in full:
- for damage done to the vehicle, which was caused by the driver or authorised driver (additional driver) under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs;
- for damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- if the driver did not have a valid driving licence at the time of accident;
- if the driver runs away from the scene of accident;
- and if the rented vehicle was driven by an unauthorised driver, the driver was using the vehicle for illegal purposes, loaded freight damaged the vehicle, or the driver was unprofessional.
7. PAYMENT CONDITIONS, LATENESS, GUARANTEE, COSTS:
We accept credit cards from internationally recognized credit card companies – such as
Diners Club, Eurocard/Mastercard and Visa.
The renter undertakes to pay the charged amount immediately after dropping off the vehicle (natural person), or in the agreed deadline (legal person). If the renter does not do this, he/she looses any discount which would be obtained otherwise, and interests on late payment are added. Out of payments recovered after the agreed deadline, any costs of recovery and interests on late payment are settled first, only then the unpaid rents.
The renter guarantees the lessor not to cause any damage and initiate any judicial proceedings with respect to these rights and obligations, and commits to compensate for all loss and expenses incurred on this basis.
The renter must also reimburse all legal and out-of-court expenses, taxes, fees and other costs in relation to rental, implementation of the provisions or their supervision, and fees determined by the lessor. The lessor is therefore not obliged to pay any costs under these provisions.
The renter must obtain written consent of the lessor to drive the rented vehicle outside Slovenia. If the vehicle remains abroad overnight, the renter is obliged to park in a hotel or other protected parking house.
9. TECHNICAL PROBLEMS
In case of technical problems, it is important to immediately notify the office where you have rented the vehicle. The vehicle may be repaired only by authorised service, and in case of any changed spare parts, the original receipt must be submitted. If repair work is not performed in the specified manner, the lessor shall not compensate for expenses.
10. TRAFFIC ACCIDENT
If you had in a traffic accident, the police must be notified and a police report obtained. On dropping off the vehicle, the statement on traffic accident or technical problems of a vehicle must be filled in. In case of failing to obtain a police report at the accident, the driver is obliged to cover all the incurred costs of repair of the vehicle.
The renter undertakes to take care of the vehicle and regularly check oil in the engine and automatic transmission gear (if it exists in the rented vehicle), cooling liquid, brake fluid and the pressure in tyres.
Fuel is not included in the price of rental. The renter picks up the vehicle with a full fuel tank and returns it as such. On the contrary, in addition to missing fuel the lessor may charge for filling a tank according to the valid pricelist.
13. LOSS OF PROPERTY
The lessor is not liable for the renter’s property or the property of another person which was left in/on the vehicle, in the service vehicle or in the premises of the lessor. The renter explicitly waives every claim resulting from the aforementioned loss and related damage.
14. LOSS OF KEYS, DOCUMENTS OR REGISTRATION NUMBER
Loss of the aforementioned items must be immediately reported to the office where you have rented the vehicle. You shall be charged for the lost items according to the valid pricelist.
15. VIOLATION OF ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATIONS BY THE RENTER OF VEHICLE
The client who rented the vehicle is responsible for all offences and consequences thereof. If the police demands information on the offender, we are legally obliged to give them. In this case, the tenant will be charged an administrative fee of 30,00 €.
16. RENTED VEHICLE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR DRIVEN
- for transport of highly flammable or hazardous substances;
- for driving or towing any vehicle or object;
- for participating in motorcar races and vehicle testing;
- for illegal purposes (e.g. customs offences);
- for further sub-rental to a third party;
- above the permitted speed;
- if the driver is under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or other drugs;
- for transport of passengers and goods against payment.
Disputes arising in connection with these provisions shall be resolved by the District Court in Ljubljana.